Here is what you will need:
- A Basket of your choice...I like to go with plain ones with no clip art of bunnies or anything like that. Can be any color.
- A Lamb, can be stuffed animal, or a candy
- 2 Plastic Eggs:
1- Any color consisting of jelly beans in these colors:
Black: Stands for the darkness of our lives before Jesus when we were still in sin
Red: Stands for Jesus shed blood
White: Stands for our sins that are washed away
Yellow: Stands for streets of gold in Heaven
Green: Stands for growing in Jesus
2-An empty egg, mark on it perm marker "He Is Risen" on the outside. the egg is empty for the Empty tomb.
- Bookmark or Storybook or video from the bible book store that represent the story of Easter. My girls are older now so a movie works or jewlery with crosses on it.
- Rock Candy to represnt the stone that was rolled away. You can also use the Reeses egg candy it somewhat resembles the rock.
- Chocolate coins to remind us of the 30 pieces of silver
- Candy represents all the blessings He has given us.
May you have a blessed Good Friday!
Thank you for stopping by.....
Pin It Saved By Grace Blog