Saturday, November 20, 2010

How to be the woman of your husbands dreams.



Last night I was sitting with a couple of gals and we had touched on this subject and one of them said something that just stuck with me the whole night. She had said "we were created to be their helpmates, we were created for them." Now I've heard it many times before but this time it stuck {Praise God}.  And it reminded me of this great video I had seen before...encouragement to be the woman of your husbands dreams. Is that possible? Yes...it is! Just simply love him today, no matter what he has done to you or not done. Love on your hubby today, he just needs you to love him and respect him. God commands it in  Ephesians 5:33 to respect him.

Love him like theres no tomorrow. We are not promised tomorrow anyway! You don't want anyone else to grab his attention. 

I challenge you to cherish him, make him his favorite meal today. Rub his neck or back, they just love when you even touch them. They work so hard and are probably stressed out by the time they come home. I know when I worked I would just love to have my hubby rub my feet, my back or my head. It helps relieve the tension and stress of the day. Who would not want to come home to a back rub. I know sometimes we can forget with the busyness of our day, to stop and thank them for what they are doing for us, tell him how much you appreciate him and love him working so hard for your family. I'm sure they would just love to be at home with you.

Remember we were created for him to be his helpmate. And they love to here you give them praise. I challenge you today to say at least one nice encouraging thing to your hubby and give him some lovin' {affection-rubbing of back or neck}. You will not regret it. This is an area of struggle for me and I'm sure for many of you. If not...then Praise God! I would love to glean from you.

I have to share, the other day I was snuggling next to my hunny, something I don't do often {forgive me Lord} and my husband told how much he loved it, by his reaction was all I needed to know he loved it. And then later he said I love when you give me attention I need it. So woman they need our loving. Just a simple hand on the shoulder or holding of the hands, caressing his hair, a kiss. Anything......will do. If you don't believe me just try it and see what happens.

Scriptures
So Adam gave names to all cattle, to the birds of the air, and to every beast of the field. But for Adam there was not found a helper comparable to him. And the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall on Adam, and he slept; and He took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh in its place.  Then the rib which the Lord God had taken from man He made into a woman, and He brought her to the man. And Adam said: "This is now bone of my bones And flesh of my flesh; She shall be called Woman, Because she was taken out of Man."  Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.  And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.  Genesis 2:21-25


Let the husband render to his wife the affection due her, and likewise also the wife to her husband. 1 Corinthians 7:3 NKJ

 Wives, likewise, be submissive to your own husbands, that even if some do not obey the word, they, without a word, may be won by the conduct of their wives, when they observe your chaste conduct accompanied by fear. Do not let your adornment be merely outward--arranging the hair, wearing gold, or putting on fine apparel-- rather let it be the hidden person of the heart, with the incorruptible beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is very precious in the sight of God.For in this manner, in former times, the holy women who trusted in God also adorned themselves, being submissive to their own husbands,  as Sarah obeyed Abraham, calling him lord, whose daughters you are if you do good and are not afraid with any terror.  Husbands, likewise, dwell with them with understanding, giving honor to the wife, as to the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life, that your prayers may not be hindered. Finally, all of you be of one mind, having compassion for one another; love as brothers, be tenderhearted, be courteous; not returning evil for evil or reviling for reviling, but on the contrary blessing, knowing that you were called to this, that you may inherit a blessing. I Peter 3:1-9

 However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband. Ephesians 5:33

Good Bless you!

Adrienne





Saved By Grace Blog

3 comments:

  1. this is a great post, thanks Adrienne! I will purpose in my heart to give a little more praise and love to my sweet loving man! He feels loved, by the littlest things...the other day he said, "You love me, huh..you're taking care of me!" just cause i made a yogurt parfait for him in the morning and sent him off to work with it :D
    God bless your day!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right on!! It's amazing how the little things mean so much to them. It's really cute.....I love when My hubby says awe..you love me and I only got him a glass of water. It's the little things that count, that makes them feel loved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Adrienne. The pumpkin pie scone recipe is back up. Have a great day.
    Lisa from thepearsonfamilee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you soo much for leaving an encouraging comment, I look forward to reading them and thank you for stopping by.

God Bless you!
By His Grace,
Adrienne

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What is the Truth?


What is the truth?
Truth is not a feeling. Truth is not an idea. The truth is found in the Bible.Sincerity and good works do not bridge the gap of sin between God and man. Only the blood of Jesus can cleanse a person (Heb. 9:22; John 14:6). Sincerity and good works are merely the reliance upon what is in the individual to merit favor with God. Sincerity is a form of pride when it is appealed to as a justification for being accepted by God: "But God, look at my heart. See how sincere I was? I deserve to be in heaven."No. If sincerity and good works were good enough to satisfy God, then He wouldn't have given us the Bible to correct our sincerely wrong ideas, and He wouldn't have sent His Son to do what our good works cannot.Truth is what God says is true.The truth is important not because it is simply true. It is important because truth is what defines who and what we believe in.Eternity is a long time to be wrong. Especially about Jesus.

What me and my Family Believe

What We Believe
WE BELIEVE the worship of God should be spiritual! Therefore we remain flexible so the Holy Spirit may direct our worship.
WE BELIEVE the worship of God should be inspirational! Therefore we give a great place to music in our worship.
WE BELIEVE the worship of God should be intelligent! Therefore, in our services, we emphasize Bible teaching so God may instruct us how He would be worshipped.
WE BELIEVE the worship of God should be fruitful! Therefore we look for His love in our lives as the greatest evidence that we are truly worshipping Him.

How To Know God

How to Know God

Realize that you are a sinner. No matter how good a life we try to live, we still fall miserably short of being a good person. That is because we are all sinners. We all fall short of God’s desire for us to be holy. The Bible says, “No one is good—not even one” (Romans 3:10 NLT). This is because we cannot become who we are supposed to be without Jesus Christ.Recognize that Jesus Christ died on the cross for you.The Bible tells us, “But God showed His great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while were still sinners” (Romans 5:8 NLT). This is the Good News, that God loves us so much that He sent His only Son to die in our place when we least deserved it.Repent of your sin.The Bible tells us to “repent and be converted” (Acts 3:19 NKJV). The word repent means to change our direction in life. Instead of running from God, we can run toward Him.Receive Jesus Christ into your life.Becoming a Christian is not merely believing some creed or going to church on Sunday. It is having Christ Himself take residence in your life and heart. Jesus said, “Behold, I stand at the door (of your life) and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in...” (Revelation 3:20 NKJV).

If you would like to have a relationship with Christ, simply pray this prayer and mean it in your heart.

Dear Lord Jesus, I know I am a sinner. I believe you died for my sins. Right now, I turn from my sins and open the door of my heart and life. I confess you as my personal Lord and Savior. Thank you for saving me. Amen.If you just prayed that prayer and meant it, Jesus Christ has now taken residence in your heart! Your decision to follow Christ means God has forgiven you and that you will spend eternity in heaven.

The Bible tells us, “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness” (1 John 1:9 NKJV).

Praise the Lord, if you just asked Jesus in your heart I want you to know that the Angels in Heaven are rejoicing for you and so am I. Go to http://www.calvarychapel.com/?show=Churches and click on churches to find the closest church to you and go. Go and tell them that you've just accepted the Lord Jesus Christ into your heart. They will be able to lead you to the next step.

God Bless you Brethren.
In the Mighty Name of Jesus!!! Amen!!!
Your sister in Christ Jesus!!!
Adrienne